At some point during their travels from one adventure to the next, your characters are going to look for a place to stay, safe from the weather and wandering monsters. Fortunately for them, the Crossroads Inn is always open for business!
This pdf contains everything the busy GM needs to add this iconic location to your game. Set at the intersection of two roads, this inn is the perfect place for the PCs to rest and recover from their most recent adventures. Written to be easily incorporated into any setting, this PDF includes a wealth of details on the inn, its staff, frequents guests, and possible adventure hooks. Inside you will find:
- A detailed introduction of the Crossroads Inn.
- A complete list of all the food, drink, and services offered at the Crossroads Inn.
- Full color map of the inn and its environment, with a description of each area.
- Roleplaying notes and histories for each staff member and some of the most regular guests, including plenty of goals, agendas, and secrets.
- Five adventure hooks involving the inn and its staff.
Favored Terrain is a series of short, easy to integrate PDFs, designed give GMs everything they need to add one iconic location to their game, including detailed maps, NPCs, and plenty of adventure hooks. Written by veteran game designer, Jason Bulmahn, you can be sure that this setting piece will fit seamlessly into your game.